Sunday, November 25, 2012

Of Regrets and Resolutions

Today Sister Susie Wilson shared a message with us on President Uchtdorf's October General Conference talk "Of Regrets and Resolutions"
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/10/of-regrets-and-resolutions?lang=eng

"The more we devote ourselves to the pursuit of holiness and happiness, the less likely we will be on a path to regrets."

Uctdorfs talk was based on 3 common regrets people might have at the end of their mortal life.

I Wish I Had Spent More Time with the People I Love

I Wish I Had Lived Up to My Potential

I Wish I Had Let Myself Be Happier

 Sisters shared thoughts and insights on priorities, taking action and even on how self confidence might allow us to live up to our spiritual potential, be happier, focus on our relationships, and live life without regrets.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment